Webex meeting with simultaneous interpreting
- Enable language options by clicking on the globe [A] .
- Choose the language you want to listen to [B].
- Slide the button [C] all the way to the left [D] to hear only the interpreter or all the way to the right [E] to hear only the original audio. Choose an intermediate position to hear both.
If you are going to intervene
- Turn the camera on [F]. If you experience connection problems, see our guidelines for speakers.
- Unmute your microphone [G].
- Mute your microphone [G] when you have finished speaking.
For more information, see our guidelines for speakers.
For more information and to download the desktop application, go to the Webex website.